Footy Tipping Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion: AFL Footy Tipping Competition (the "Promotion").
2. Promoter: PRO GOLF CENTRES UNIT TRUST ABN 94429386140, located at Omnico Business Centre Monash Building 26 270 Ferntree Gully Road NOTTING HILL VIC 3168.
3. The Promotion commences on 13 March 2020 at 12:00 PM AEDT and ends 1 (one) hour before the kick-off of the final game in the final round of the 2020 AFL Home & Away season 23/08/2020 ("Promotional Period"). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period.
4. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
5. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Promoter, its retailers, distributors, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted if received during the Promotional Period.
6. To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants must visit the link https://tipping.afl.com.au/landing/index.html#/landing and login or register a new account and search for the following comp code in the Tipping Comps page: VJJSWNMZ
7. The winners will be appointed according to points allocated by the official AFL footy tipping website as per their awarded points system.
8. The competition prizes are sponsored by Walkinshaw Sports and are as follows:
A Walkinshaw Clickgear golf buggy, AFL golf bag, AFL golf club headcover, AFL gift pack all in your team of choice.
Total prize valued at $725.
Total prize valued at $369.
Total prize valued at $90.
9. The winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the end of promotion. The winners will also be published at https://oncoursegolf.com.au/promotions by 05 October February 2020 . All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners.
10. A draw for the prize/s, if unclaimed, may take place on 01 November 2020 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at https://oncoursegolf.com.au/promotions by 05 November 2020. Total prize pool value is up to $1,478.00.
12. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
13. Prize is not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable for another prize of equal or like value. If a winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
14. The winners will be determined by the highest accumulated score for each competition will win the respective prize. Where 2 (two) or more entrants have the same number of points, the entrant with the lowest accumulated margin will be deemed the winner. The winning entrant does not need to be present at the draw to claim a prize. The winners of the drawn prizes are determined by the pointing system as per the AFL tipping points system. The winners must provide their full name and email so that the prize can be credited accordingly.
15. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
16. Prizes will be awarded to the named surveyor and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid.
17. Full terms and conditions for the Promotion can be obtained online at https://oncoursegolf.com.au/catalogue-giveaway-terms-and-conditions/
19. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s first name, surname initial and state.
20. If the prize(s) is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize(s) at the time they are issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
21. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
22. Subject to State Regulation, if for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the On Course Golf – Customer Thoughts Survey is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrants’ details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable and incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
30. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.