Refunds & Returns
We want you to love your purchase but if you change your mind or an item is faulty, you can return it as long as you have proper proof of purchase and subject to the below conditions. This applies to whether you purchased the item online or in store. Refunds and exchanges must be made within 15 days of purchase to the issuing store and the product must be in its original condition.
We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund or exchange where the product has a major problem - ie
- The product is faulty and not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description; or
- The product has a major problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you would have known about it.
If the problem is not major, we may elect to repair the item within a reasonable time.
CHANGE OF MIND
Although not obligated to, we may offer an exchange or refund provided that the merchandise is in saleable condition, that is it is unworn or unused with all original sealed packaging or tags attached and where the product seal is not broken or tampered.
Returns and exchanges will not be provided on the following:
- Gift Cards or vouchers
- Items where you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase
- Items that are not in their original condition
Proof of purchase includes:
- Original register receipt or tax invoice (electronic or photograph will be accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Packing slip included in all online purchases
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender excluding cheques which will be refunded as cash.
OPENPAY AND AFTERPAY
Goods purchased using Openpay or Afterpay are subject to their terms and conditions. If a refund is agreed, any funds already paid will be deposited back into the account nominated by you at the time of purchase.
All products, unless noted otherwise, are sold with a full manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period and service varies between manufacturers. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or Consumer Guarantees Act (NZ).