US PGA NEAREST-THE-PIN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://form.jotform.com/202118635230040 and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of On Course Golf, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of On Course Golf as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 31/07/2020, 03.00pm, GMT +10:00 and ending at midnight 09/08/2020, 11.59pm, GMT +10:00. All online entries must be received by 09/08/2020, 11.59pm, GMT +10:00.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://form.jotform.com/202118635230040. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of On Course Golf. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of On Course Golf.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a collection of prizes consisting of: one (1) pair of either mens or womens Adidas TOUR360 XTSL 2 golf shoes valued at $259.00 AUD; a TaylorMade Spider cart bag valuesd at $699.00 AUD; and a Callaway bundle pack consisting of 3 dozen Chrome Soft 2020 golf balls and Callaway cap valued at $229.00 AUD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by On Course Golf. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for On Course Golf to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6.By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails containing offers and developments that we think may interest you from On Course Golf and the partner sponsoring the giveaway on the day you have entered the draw. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be the entrant who guesses the winning player and final score of the 2020 US PGA Championship. In the event there is more than one entry with the same winning details, the Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of On Course Golf. Winner will be notified by email within 48 hours following selection of Winner. On Course Golf shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ON COURSE GOLF’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that On Course Golf, anyone acting on behalf of On Course Golf, and On Course Golf’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
10. Terms & Conditions: On Course Golf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond On Course Golf’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, On Course Golf may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by On Course Golf. On Course Golf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. On Course Golf has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, On Course Golf reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless On Course Golf and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND VICTORIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Victoria, Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: On Course Golf, Omnico Business Centre Monash, Suite 1 Building 26, 270 Ferntree Gully Road
Notting Hill. VIC 3168. Requests must be received no later than 31/08/2020.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is On Course Golf, On Course Golf, Omnico Business Centre Monash, Suite 1 Building 26, 270 Ferntree Gully Road
Notting Hill. VIC 3168.
16. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by On Course Golf is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
17. By entering the competition, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.