Mizuno JPX921 Forged
WE RECOMMEND IN STORE FITTING FOR THIS PRODUCT - PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST ON COURSE GOLF STORE FOR EXPERT FITTING AND BEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
FASTER. FORGED. FIRST
The JPX921 Forged iron integrates the power of Chromoly into a full-body Forged iron for the very first time. Initially applied in Mizuno's Hot Metal irons - Chromoly has made the cross over to a Mizuno's forgings with staggering results. The fastest ball speeds Mizuno has ever produced from a fully Forged iron - a treat for both the senses and the scorecard. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan: Grain Flow Forged HD at our legendary facility - for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- FORGED. FIRST: Chromoly 4120 allows a clubface up to 0.5mm thinner for our fastest peak and average ball speeds from a full body Forged iron (4-7 iron).
- Sleeker Compact Profile: A shorter blade length throughout, bevelled training edge and reduced offset gets noticeably sleeker through the set and flows into precision 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel scoring irons (8-GW).
- CNC Back Milled: A 6.4% wider back milled slot increases stability from off centre strikes – from a smaller clubhead.
- Stability Frame: Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off centre strikes.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimise distractions over the ball.
"The JPX921 Forged is everything you could want from an iron - stable, incredibly fast from the face, coupled with that incredibly soft Mizuno Forged feel. I like how the slightly reduced offset and bevelled trailing edge give a sleeker, faster look to the head."
CHRIS VOSHALL / PRODUCT MANAGER, MIZUNO